PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
We reserve the right to refuse sites or service
1. Check IN and OUT is: 11:00AM Please re-register by this time if you plan to stay later or for another day.
-All PETS must be kept on a leash
-No PETS are allowed in the buildings
-Your PETS are welcome here if kept under control, are quiet and cleaned-up after (strictly enforced).
-NO Aggressive dogs will be tolerated.
-Pet's restrained outside must be supervised by the owner at all times.
-LIMIT 4 PETS PER SITE
-If you have pets please be courteous to fellow RVers.
3. SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH. DO NOT EXCEED, please drive with extreme caution.
4. QUIET HOURS: 10:00PM-8:00AM. Use of generators is Prohibited while staying in the park.
5. GARBAGE: Please use TIE PLASTIC BAGS ONLY and deposit in dumpster (located behind the laundry facility)
6. CAMPER WASHING: Vehicle/RV washing is not permitted, please don't ask.
7. RECREATIONAL VEHICLES: Only RIVA approved units will be allowed in the park. Due to safety reasons no "Homemade" RV's or FEMA trailers will be allowed.
8.VEHICLES: Only 2 vehicles per site
9. CAMPFIRES: NO CAMPFIRES ARE ALLOWED AT THE SITES! BBQ grills are allowed (DO NOT DUMP COALS IN TRASH)
10. CONDUCT: Campers are fully responsible for the conduct of their family members and guests in the campground.
11. PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for damage, injury or loss by accident, theft or fire to either property or person.
12. SEWER RINGS: Sewer rings MUST be used at all times
13. CLOTHESLINES: No clothing lines permitted
14. NO REFUNDS: Please don't ask
15. SITE MAINTENANCE: Each tenant is responsible for maintaining his/her space. No storage boxes, appliances, etc. outside of your unit. (tip: if your outside items cannot be packed in 10 Minuets or less, you have to many outside items.)
"The worst rules are those not enforced"